Saturday, May 9, 2009

This Weekend


The weekend started on Thursday for me. I learnt earlier in the week that Fat Boyz has happy hour every Sunday to Thursday from 4pm to 7pm. Where you buy one and get another free for any Club product.
So on Thursday I was there at exactly 3:57 pm. With my friends of course. And Fat Boyz didn't disappoint so we stayed till 9pm after which we left for the Rock Nite at steak Out - Totally enjoyed ourselves.

On Friday I went to a place I'd not been to for over a year. Kyadondo Rugby Club. I'd stopped going there because of the crazy crowds it had. You could hadly move at that place but it looks like when we stopped going there every body else stopped. So yesterday we just decided to drop by and check it out. We actually ended up staying. The crowds changed and reduced, the music is good and the beer is very cold at only 2k. I left at 2am without my friends. They left at 4am.

I went to Ange Mystique after that. I wonder if people in this city use their beds on weekends. At night that is. Everywhere you go is full, I wonder where all these people come from. But well this is our city.

Now let me get ready for another crazy one.

2 comments:

  1. Hey!
    dope site u got here...
    me n some friends were wondering what 2 do on a special upcoming Friday night (graduation night). We don’t often go out, just wanted somewhere cool to chill at with an interesting mix of people (Not too old aka above 30-no offence), and not too many guys all looking 4 chick! We find most places the guy-girl ratio is too unbalanced! Girls-Friday-Night out kinda thing. Any suggestions, since happening is ur forte...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.
    Which Friday are we talking about exactly? Because most places have different theme nights per week on Fridays and hence different crowds. You could also join our face book group for updates the group is called what's happening in UG.
    Also become a member on the website www.whatshappeninginug.com so you can receive notifications and updates as well discounts at selected places.

    ReplyDelete