Wednesday, May 27, 2009

27th May 2009


It's the Champions League Final today and I promised I'd tell you which places you can go to watch it. Well for starters every bar that has a TV set and DSTV won't want to miss this except for those that don't show soccer as a policy. I can't think of any such off head but I'll give you some next time.

But whether you want to catch the game at the Mist at Serena or your kafunda bar you'll find it there.

I'll give you of a few places that are doing a special night for the final. Steak Out will have the game on large screen as you enjoy the Reggae with Selector Ras Brown and DJ Joseph.

Just kicking being a sports bar would be a good place to catch the final.
Zone7 is also doing a large, large screen there.
The biggest party I know is going to be at Sway Club. The party there starts at 7pm, and then an after party after the game till morning.

For more alternatives of where to hang out tonight, visit www.whatshappeninginug.com. Especially for those of you who are not soccer fans.


1 comment:

  1. Keep away from Indian joints. Apart from Kati-Kati, the rest still had line 0n cricket and bolliwood.

    ReplyDelete