Thursday, April 30, 2009

Friday is a public holiday!!!!


I know tonight is going to be a good night to be out. The timing it perfect. Friday is a public holiday, many people just got paid, there I said it. So am sure all bars are stocking extra if they haven't already.

In this city that is very good news. I know people who have been planning for their partying for this weekend since Monday. Yesterday while at my favourite bar I heard a friend of mine plan it out; "Tomorrow I'll come for the Back to the Oldskool night till like 1am, then go to the rock night at Steak Out. My chic will be in Ange with her friends for the campus night so I'll be with the boys ".

Zone 7 makes 3 years this Friday and the party is on today. That is going to be a crazy one, I'll definitely be there. Can't miss it for anything.

For details of what's happening where visit www.whatshappeninginug.com.
If you can't be out tonight, don't worry. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow. If I still have the energy to write.


No comments:

Post a Comment