Friday, April 24, 2009

Tonight


It's Friday!!! And the party begins.
I'm still debating where to start from and God knows where I'll end.
I might start at theatre La Bonita to watch the Ebonies' Thorns & Roses or head to cineplex to watch The International. Good movie right there.
Then later I'll head to Kampala rugby club where it's crazy as usual. Which I'll leave at 1:00am and go to Zone 7 for another crazy session.

After that I'll be quite high so let me not even try to imagine where I'll go because the sky is the limit on a Friday night like this being the last of the month. Pheew it's coming to an end.. someone promised us lots of rain and floods but it's quite hot to me.

Oh yes, back to my partying I don't know what time I'll leave Zone 7 or where I'll go but I do know it's not home and certainly not the club. Saving that for the street jam tomorrow where they've promised us The King of Dance Hall, Beanie... For 10k?!! I'll surely get more than my money's worth.

I can't even start guessing where most of you will start as the list is endless but for a good idea of where to start or even finish, visit www.whatshappeninginug.com

Peace a you

No comments:

Post a Comment