Thursday, October 8, 2009

Eating the Ugandan way..........


There are so many reasons why I love my country. Heaven knows I adore the way we eat.A place where fat bellies represent wealth. Who cares about gaining weight, eating right.... blah blah. We live everyday to the fullest.That is why Pork takes the spot as our number one delicacy. Let me take you the places where I have experienced the the magic........


NankulabyeThis is the origin of Pork. Nakulabye is flooded with pork joints that you can almost fail to choose. Most importantly it is blessed to have the ancestor of all pork joints,Nicodemus.At Nicodemus pork is ordered in Kilos. His excellency,the president of Uganda once stopped in amusement.. The guy was worried thought people were planning a coup. The body guards who had experience in eating the Ugandan way quickly calmed him. All the president could say was, "Ugandans, then they complain they have no money"


Kabalagala...Kansanga
Those who have been their can help me testify. This place has its share of pork joints. The beauty of these joints is that they are close to happening places.
Recently I was at some pork joint and opposite was a clear view of girls dropping itlike its hot at Punchline. In case you are wondering what the hell punchline is? Just stick with this site. Oh yeah, back to the pork.........

Ntinda
This time,its not about the mansions.......Ntinda has it share of this food most dear to us. The spacious Zanzi bar is very popular. Weekends, weekdays the pork is always their. Rock Catalina,Cave down...the list is endless.

Honestly I have just given given you a sneak pick. The pork places are so many. I can notcontinue because we still need more space on our site to tell you WHATS HAPPENING IN UG.........

No comments:

Post a Comment