Thursday, June 18, 2009

Another Friday

First I'll start by apologising for not post anything here for about two weeks now. Now that that is done, I'll start by feeling you in.

Last week started with a huge party at Zone 7 that they called the June Fest. It really was a Fest. My God! Everyone was there, they even had a huge cake for what they called the June babies.
I was there personally so I witnessed all this. It really was a huge party. I left at about 2am with my boys and we decided to check out other places since Tuesday was a public holiday. We drove from Zone7 to the Rugby Club, to Kisementi, and to Centenary Park and found not a place with life worth our stay. So we decided to check out the discotheques at Industrial area. Ange was closed so we drove on, Silk had another party of there own. The parking lot would tell you so you didn't have to enter to know. There were so many cars packed that you'd just know it's parked in there.
So we decided to check out a place we'd never checked out; T1 Club. It was also packed but we went in anyway. We had a blast, I'll surely go check it out again.

Then came the weekend and the much anticipated Rugby match between Uganda and Tunisia. I won't go into that since we lost anyway. But the after party!!! God Kampala! I think everyone in town was at Kampala Rugby Club last Saturday. The places was so parked that different music was being played from two different places. I wonder if that was the reason for that. Anyways it was a blast that when they stopped playing music at 2am I just went straight to my bed coz I'd had enough fun for the night.

Did you noticed I called this post Another Friday? Well that is because Another Friday is actually the theme night tonight at T1. I'll pass by to see what happens there but am told they'll play Rumba, Lingala, Soul, Pop, New Jack Swing, Afro Caribbean and many more.. That's like everything you can play in Uganda. Oh they'll also have live performances from dance groups.

It's the Blazzin Reggae Ragga nite at Silk, Galz Nite Out at Ange Noir and many more.. So you have many choices to choose from..

See you Out...

Am now on my way to Centenary Park to find out what those bars are doing today. Visit www.whatshappeninginug.com for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment